Tuesday 29 January 2013

Motivation

assalamualaikum..

dunno la why nowadays (after 5 weeks of hectic work life) i feel like wanna have some rest and do something out of my normal routines,,urmm maybe go for a holiday..spend a night in a hotel..go swimming..huhuu..



Luckily i have my Amway business..therefore i can get some other experiences..even though my business journey a bit slower than others..but i try my best..tomorrow, in sha Allah i'll go for Amway shopping with my downline (one and only for the time being). i'm soooo extra super duper excited..hehe..go! go! u can do it! i'm just hoping the best for my Amway journey..with doa from my beloved mommy..in sha Allah success will be in my hand (and 'our hand' when the time comes ^_^)...i need to motivate myself <<yeah you should too>> to be more and more positive towards everything i do..


i stop here. and in sha Allah i'll post picture of me and my downline during our visit to Amway shop.. ^_^ thank you for reading. until then, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment