Friday 13 April 2012

My First Post

Assalamualaikum all...
Hye blog!!
this is my 1st time writing here..
Actually, i'm not really good in writing..not like my lil sis...she's a good blogger...heheh..
but i try my best..this blog is a place for me to share my thoughts and all the good things with u people...coz i'm not really good in communicating socially wif ppl i guess...
Before I proceed with my stories or everything it may take, here are something about me...
#1 I'm just an ordinary girl who is not perfect..
#2 I made a lot of mistakes during my journey of life
#3 I'm trying to be a better person for everyone around me...
#4 I like purple..
#5 I do like cats...meowww...
#6 I have a really great family who always support me no matter what -Daddy, Mommy, a Sister and two Brothers...and the cat family --> Donna, Kachung, Embung, Lulu and Lily meow2
#7 I love to love and being loved...n I have someone special who loves me so much ^_^ its Mr. I.M
okay, I think that's all...
till then...
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment