Saturday 5 January 2013

(-_-)~

Assalamualaikum...

I'm not a perfect girl. My hair doesn't always stay in place n i spill things a lot.,i'm pretty clumsy and sometimes i have a broken (fragile) heart..My friends and i sometimes fight and maybe some days nothing goes right..but when i think about it, and take a step back, i remember how amazing life truly is...and maybe, just maybe.....i like to be unperfect..sobss T_T

Well..life has ups and downs..and maybe today i'm in my 'downs'..many things came across my mind..especially when i'm alone at home..so just layan perasaan jerr la harini..humm..sometimes we have to say oppositely with what we exactly feel to somebody who really cares kan..terpaksa..but the truth is, only Allah knows.


Aper2 pun, i'm so grateful because i have my another half (i love u dear) to share all these craps..thank you for give me supports emotionally..thank you for always be there for me..yes..u are always there when i needed..thanks Allah for giving me strength. Do pray for me..and i pun doakan yg baik2 utk semua org..i think i have to stop here.

p/s: this is for 'u'....


Thank you for reading..
Till then,
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment