Wednesday 16 January 2013

My Own Recipe-Part 2

Assalamualaikum..

Hi all! how are you today? i hope everybody are in a good condition.. ^_^ Me? i was just had my dinner..so yummy2..hehe (yeke??)..so for today i wanna share my own recipe with u guys,,sooo simple tp nk share jugak..hehe..enjoy reading!

I named it "Pae Pasta" =P ...these are the ingredients i used..


First of all, i tumbuk all the onions and garlic, chilies and half of cube pati ayam..in the meantime, i boiled the pasta..


Then, i fried the minced beef together with some fishcakes..just to make sure they cooked well..


After that, i put menda2 yg dah ditumbuk tadi..plus the boiled pasta..


Not finish yet..hehe..to make it a 'well-balanced' pasta, i added some mix vegetables..


and..this is my dinner for tonight!! soooo delicious, tasty and yummeh! Try it!


I should stop here..my baju are waiting for laundry..huhuhu..

Thank you for reading,
Till then,
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment