Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year 2013

Assalamualaikum all..and happy new year!!

It's 2013 now! it's a new year!! a new azam..heheh..so for 2013, i am trying my best to be a better me..and do my Amway business harder than previous years..hopefully In Sha Allah. 

There are so many things to do this year..and many events will happen..jeng3..!!! hahah! nothing larr just making suspend soundtrack =P i just got my work schedule for 2013 and obviously, it is a  very huge challenge for me..i wonder if i can survive..lots and lots of new things will be coming throughout the year..and i'm just hoping that all these things will make me more like "grown ups" mentally and emotionally..physically?? no i don't think i so (and i don't want to grow older physically..neither me..nor u..ryte??)..i just wanna look younger than i'm supposed to be ^_^ >>gunalah Artistry Youth Xtend<< huhu sempat promote..but its true..this is a product by Amway which is very good for all of u ppl out there who want to look younger now, and younger in future..seriously i'm not lying.. 

Left: Protecting lotion. Right: Enriching Cream
This one is Rich Cleansing Foam..so gentle to ur skin

Yeah it's me! heheh


Another azam is to do my core work better than before for this is my third year working..may i be more productive, sufficient, intelligent, and more positive towards every single thing..in Sha Allah..do pray for me..n i'll pray all the good things for everyone out there..i think that's all for now..i have lots of things to do before going back to my work tomorrow..hope everything will be fine..

Thank you for reading..
Till then,
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment