Thursday 12 July 2018

I'm Back!

Assalamualaikum everyone!

Hey guys, what's up?! This morning when I woke up, I suddenly remembered that I got a "blog"!! HAHAHA 

Well, it has been 2 years since my last post --> dah berhabuk. So many things happened in 2 years of my life. Well, I got another baby girl (she's already 1 year 2 months old now..not so baby anymore =P)

Though my life now is so..sooooo much more chaotic than before, I always try to be calm and be positive. I just wanna be a good mom for my girls because I knew that they are always want me to be there. Even though I think that I'm not being such a great mom as other moms out there, but in their eyes, heart and mind, I'm a SUPER MOM!



The images describe me in the best way (^_^)

For my girls, please know that I love you so much equally. I want you to love and care each other no matter what. I pray for your happiness in duniya and akhirah. 

Well, that's all for now. I hope I will never forget this blog and will continue writing as this could be my 'diary'. Maybe someday, just maybe..when I was gone, my family will read all the memories about me and always knew how much I love them.

Till then, XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment