Thursday 26 December 2013

Spending Holiday : idpesc

Assalamualaikum..

It has been a very long time since my latest post..I was a bit busy settling down everything (works..assignments.. Exams...)

Owhh ya..actually, I wanna share with you my gorgeous readers a little bit of my experiences about a course which I attended for 2 and a half months..its called international diploma of physical education and sports coaching [idpesc]

The course collaborates with united states sports academy (USSA) therefore most of my lecturers are from US..it was a great experience (though soooo much controversies coming out days before our most final exam %#&*@) but I am grateful..I made a number of new friends from malacca n johor who are with me in good and bad times..some are my really best friends (new one)..ohhh really miss them so much..and the best part is we sempat pegi USS together.. ^_^

Not to write longer..here are some pictures of us..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hmm..I guess I have a problem uploading the photos since I'm using my phone..maybe next time..
Whatever it is..I was glad, enjoyed, happy, and get new good friends.. (And yet meet various types of 'friends'..urghh)
For now..I'm just looking forward to finish our post-course project before we have our diplomas..wish me luck..

Thanks for reading..
Much love,
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment