Monday 8 July 2013

New Phase of Life #1

Assalamualaikum..hi ppl..

I think it is quite late for this post.. >>my engagement<<
((Yes i am happily and officially engaged to Mr Fiance Iqbal  ^_^))

Hehe..actually, my engagement ceremony was on 1st June 2013 (Saturday) at my house in Segamat..It was a very memorable and sooooo meaningful..
The BEST part is my pelamin..it was so unexpected to become as nice as it was..thanks mom pilihkan kain tirai..and sister 4 ur tanglung penyek idea...love it so much!!
(thanks to my family especially my parents and my baby sister for preparing a great majlis..and also my two baby brothers who help a lot >>basuh pinggan n periuk<< kak long just can say thank you so much..i'm so lucky to have such a great family..
Thanks juga kepada all my relatives, neighbors and friends yg sudi hadir..

Here are some wonderful captures..thanks Mr. Photographers!!






The moment..dup dap..dup dap..

=)

Me with Iqbal's mom

My mommy

Him..cium tangan ayah ^_^




Ayah n Iqbal


Three important ladies in my life..

Something must be said to Iqbal..Whatever it was, Ayah is the best!

Iqbal's two beautiful aunts..Mak Lang and Cik Eton



Anak2 bekas jiran sebelah rumah..
ibu kepada kanak2 riang di atas

Jiran lagi lama..

My darling best friend..Mommy to be Mekja


And the craziness begin.....





and this is us..do pray for us..semoga jodoh kami berkekalan dan hubungan ini kekal sampai ke Syurga..amin

Ohh..there's no pictures with my beloved brothers..coz they were so busy basuh periuk..sorry dears...

Last but not least.....,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Harusla bajet model sekejap..bila lagi kan..hehehe jangan marahhh!!

That's all for now..
Thanks for reading..
XO!











No comments:

Post a Comment