Thursday 27 December 2012

My Dream Wedding

Assalamualaikum... 

Today, I don't know why..my heart is so berbunga-bunga lah pulak..adoiyai..maybe because almost every weekend along this two months holiday was full of my frens' wedding invitation...ni yg rase macam nak..........................huhuhu xboley, x boley...lambat lagi..

But seriously..as a girl (not yet a woman), i'm so sure that each girl out there has their own dream wedding ryte?? to marry your dream guy in a romantic and memorable ceremony...with white flowers here and there...in your beautiful wedding dress..and a blinking tiara on the top of ur head..hahahh..me too ^_^

It is hard to say now..coz its like too early -->> agak early la<<-- but...urmm..here's some graphic ideas...hehe hopefully it will be..

sooo beautiful...isn't it??


just dreamed for this one..


My shoes..heheh


gorgeous hand bouquet ^_^


princess tiara


white roses.........................everywhere...


the pelamin


decorations


oopppss..heheh
Well...it was just my dream..and i hope my dreams will come true.. ^_^ do pray for me..for now i'm still looking forward to our second step which is not done yet..after that baru boleh fikir yg lain2 ryte..semoga dipermudahkan segala urusan...in Sha Allah... Amin ~ 
i think i stop here..

Thank you for reading..
Till then,
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment